• 1950s era Heavy Duty Canvas & Leather Linesman Tool Bag
• Riveted saddle leather handles
• Roller buckle closure, secured with riveted saddle leather straps
• Removable adjustable saddle leather shoulder strap with antique nickle hardware (strap will darken with age to better match original leather handles & straps)
• Metal studs on outside bottom for protection from scrapes and abrasion
• Water resistant fiberboard bottom for support and shape retention
• 12” x 9” inside pocket with rivet reinforcement
• Riveted steel frame opens wide and closes tight
• D-rings for shoulder strap, secured with riveted leather straps
• Authentic BELL SYSTEM ink print
• Proudly manufactured in USA
* This vintage bag is in overall excellent condition Leather handles and buckle straps are soft and pliable with minimal wear. Stitching is tight. While the bag has been brushed and vacuumed both inside and out it does show signs of use including marks and fade. Leather handles and straps have treated with Pecard's leather dressing.
This is a vintage item. Given its vintage nature, marks and abrasions in fabric, frayed stitching and time worn character are to be expected and celebrated. Decades of honest wear and tear guarantee that each vintage piece is unique and no two are exactly alike.