• Traditional Welders Cap.
• Constructed of 12.5 oz. American quilted denim w/ Cone White Oak chambray inner headband.
• Single needle stitching w/ American made A&E Tex-60 indigo dyed cotton thread.
• Short crown.
• "Stingy Brim" washable visor w/ taped edge and multiple rows of single needle stitching in our unique pattern. Cap may be hand washed, rolled up or folded.
• Size S/M starts at 7 1/4, L/XL at 7 1/2. Choose your correct size when ordering.
• The San Fernando Valley Mercantile Co. & Made in USA “shield logo” cotton printed labels.
• Hand rinsed & line dried.
• Proudly hand crafted one at a time in Los Angeles, CA USA.
Caps have been artisan hand crafted in small numbers with meticulous care and attention to detail. Given there hand made nature, variations in fabric, stitching and shape are to be expected and embraced. Each cap is unique and no two are exactly alike.
Hand wash & hang to dry recommended.