• Inspired by vintage motorcycle, mechanic and service station worker caps of the 1940s-1950s.
• Deadstock American milled 14.5oz indigo denim crown.
• Deadstock Cone White Oak 14oz black selvedge denim headband & visor.
• Single needle tonal stitching w/ American made A&E Tex-60 indigo dyed cotton thread.
• Pleated crown w/ concealed reinforcement stitching.
• 2 inch "stingy brim" visor w/ multiple rows of single needle stitching in our unique pattern. Cap may be hand washed, rolled up or folded.
• Inner headband incorporates exposed selvedge edge.
• Size L/XL or 7 3/8 - 7 1/2 with the ability to increase approx. one size w/ cold water soak and headband stretch or reduce slightly w/ hot water soak & line dry.
• The San Fernando Valley Mercantile Co. & Made in USA “shield logo” cotton printed labels.
• Hand rinsed & line dried.
• Proudly hand crafted one at a time in Los Angeles, CA USA.
Caps have been artisan hand crafted in small numbers with meticulous care and attention to detail. Given there hand made nature, variations in fabric, stitching and shape are to be expected and embraced. Each cap is unique and no two are exactly alike.
Hand wash & hang to dry recommended.