• LIMITED EDITION of 10 pieces made from abandoned farmhouse found & repurposed 1940s era convert cloth (salt & pepper) fabric.
• Single needle stitching w/ Made in USA A&E Tex-60 indigo dyed cotton thread.
• Six panel crown w/ Made in USA HBT cotton taped interior seams in natural.
• Washable visor w/ our unique stitch pattern.
• Vintage denim jacket & dungaree inspired buckle-back design allows sizing down for custom fit.
• Size S/M starts at 7 1/4, L/XL at 7 1/2 & XXL 7 3/4 with the ability to increase approx. one size with cold water soak and headband stretch or reduce w/ buckle back. Choose your correct size when ordering.
• Deadstock vintage metal buckle.
• The San Fernando Valley Mercantile Co. & Made in USA “shield logo” cotton printed labels.
• Vintage salt & pepper fabric swatch for future repairs included.
• Vintage fabric was rinsed and washed prior to cutting & sewing.
• Hand rinsed & line dried post production.
• Proudly hand crafted one at a time in Los Angeles, CA USA.
Caps have been artisan hand crafted in small numbers with meticulous care and attention to detail. Given there hand made nature, variations in fabric, stitching and shape are to be expected and embraced. Each cap is unique and no two are exactly alike.
Hand wash & hang to dry recommended.