CONVERT verb - to modify, customize, adapt, transform or tweak.
CONVICT noun - prisoner, inmate, jail-bird.
• Constructed of 10oz 2x1indigo selvedge denim from the iconic CONE WHITE OAK MILL.
• Single needle stitching in American made A&E Tex-60 cotton thread in natural.
• Six panel crown w/ American made cotton hbt taped interior seams in natural.
• Washable visor w/ inverted taped edge & multiple rows of single needle stitching in our unique “convert” pattern. Inspired by WWII era P.O.W. modified caps. Cap may be hand washed, rolled up or folded.
• Vintage denim jacket & dungaree inspired buckle-back design allows sizing down for custom fit.
• Size S/M starts at 7 1/4, L/XL at 7 1/2 & XXL 7 7/8 with the ability to size down w/ buckle or increase approx. one size with cold water soak and headband stretch. Choose your correct size when ordering.
• Deadstock vintage metal buckle.
• The San Fernando Valley Mercantile Co. & Made in USA cotton printed labels.
• Hand rinsed & line dried.
• Proudly hand crafted one at a time in Los Angeles, CA USA.
Caps have been artisan hand crafted in small numbers with meticulous care and attention to detail. Given there hand made nature, variations in fabric, stitching and shape are to be expected and embraced. Each cap is unique and no two are exactly alike.
Hand wash & hang to dry recommended.