We recently had the pleasure of providing a modified version of our Six Panel Cap for a local stage production. The request was for a vintage style Six Panel Cap without quite so much "balloon" as the originals along with a re-shaped visor. Liking how they turned out, we decided to construct a limited edition run for those looking for a traditional balloon top style engineer cap, only more "wearable".
We are offering these caps at a special reduced "workingman's" price of $50 each.
• 10oz hickory stripe denim.
• Single needle stitching in American made A&E Tex-60 cotton thread in natural.
• Enlarged the six panel "balloon top" crown a w/ American made cotton hbt taped interior seams in natural. Crown has a bit more breathing room than our standard Six Panel Cap.
• New pattern washable visor multiple rows of single needle stitching in our unique pattern. Cap may be hand washed, rolled up or folded.
• Vintage workwear inspired buckle-back design allows sizing down for custom fit.
• Size S/M starts at 7 1/4, L/XL at 7 3/8 & XXL 7 5/8. Caps have the ability to size down w/ buckle adjustment or increase approx. one size with cold water soak and headband stretch while damp. Choose your correct size when ordering.
• Deadstock vintage metal buckle.
• The San Fernando Valley Mercantile Co. & Made in USA cotton printed labels.
• Hand rinsed & line dried.
• Proudly handcrafted one at a time in Los Angeles, CA USA.
Caps have been artisan handcrafted in small numbers with meticulous care and attention to detail. Given their handmade nature, variations in fabric, stitching and shape are to be expected and embraced. Each cap is unique and no two are exactly alike.
Always First Quality.
Hand wash & hang to dry recommended.