CONVERT verb - to modify, customize, adapt, transform or tweak.
CONVICT noun - prisoner, inmate, jailbird.
• Beautiful dark indigo dyed cotton w/ natural dot pinstripe. Reminiscent of much favored vintage Stifle WHIRLWIND & Cone HOMERIC & HUMMER woven stripe work clothing fabrics.
• Convert cloth (salt & pepper) lined crown.
• Single needle stitching in A&E Tex-60 cotton thread in natural.
• Six panel crown w/ Made in USA cotton HBT taped seams.
• Vintage inspired "CONVERT" modified visor w/ taped edge and unique stitch pattern.
• Washable visor, cap may be hand washed rolled and/or folded.
• Buckle back adjustment w/ deadstock vintage metal buckle.
• The San Fernando Valley Mercantile Co. & Made in USA cotton labels.
• Hand rinsed & line dried to remove sizing starch.
• Size S/M starts at 7 1/4, L/XL at 7 1/2 & XXL at 7 7/8 w/ the ability to size down w/ buckle back and increase size slightly with cold water soak and stretch.
• Choose your correct size when ordering. Contact us for assistance on size variations & fit recommendations.
• Proudly hand crafted in Los Angeles CA, USA.
Pre-order w/ ship date of the second week in November.
Caps have been artisan hand crafted in small numbers with meticulous care and attention to detail. Given their hand made nature, variations in fabric, stitching and shape are to be expected and embraced. Each cap is unique and no two are exactly alike.