• 16” W x 8” x 17” H
• Constructed of 24oz water resistant duck canvas in natural.
• Single needle stitching in natural Tex-80 D-Core cotton thread w/ poly core for strength.
• Hand set copper rivets with leather washers.
• One large 14.5” W x 11” H and two - 5” x 8” & two - 2” x 8” interior pockets.
• The San Fernando Valley Mercantile Co. & Made in USA “shield logo” cotton printed labels.
• SFV MERCANTILE CO. hand cut & applied stencil.
• Removable three piece adjustable veg-tanned leather strap with shoulder pad. Strap will darken with age and use. Bag can be worn 3 ways, strap across chest, strap over shoulder or held by the handles.
• Antique nickel hardware (strap clips, buckle, D-rings & snap closure).
• Proudly handcrafted one at a time in Los Angeles, CA USA.
Bags have been artisan handcrafted in small numbers with meticulous care and attention to detail. Given their handmade nature, variations in fabric, stitching and shape are to be expected and embraced. Each bag is unique and no two are exactly alike.
Washing is discouraged.