• Constructed of deadstock Cone White Oak indigo selvedge denim w/ imported hickory stripe fabric.
• Single needle construction in natural Tex-60 cotton thread.
• Six panel crown w/ HBT taped interior seams.
• Washable visor w/ thirteen + rows of tightly spaced freehand single-needle stitching in a continuous pattern.
• Hat may be hand washed, rolled up or folded.
• Inner headband features exposed redline selvedge edge.
• Size S/M starts at 7 1/4, L/XL at 7 3/8 & XXL at 7 5/8 with the ability to increase approx. one size with cold water soak and headband stretch. Size may be reduced with a hot water soak. Choose your correct size when ordering.
• The San Fernando Valley Mercantile Co. & vintage inspired Made in USA “shield logo” printed cotton labels.
• Cold water soaked, rinsed & line dried.
• Proudly hand crafted one at a time in Los Angeles, CA USA.
Hats have been artisan hand crafted in small numbers with meticulous care and attention to detail. Given their hand made nature, variations in fabric, stitching and shape are to be expected and embraced. Each cap is unique and no two are exactly alike.
Hand wash & hang to dry recommended.