• All the details of our regular Engineer & Workman Cap in a scaled down “salesman sample" or toddler’s size.
• Deadstock indigo plaid canvas.
• Single needle stitching w/ American made A&E Tex-60 indigo dyed cotton thread.
• Pleated crown.
• Washable visor w/ multiple rows of single needle stitching in our unique pattern. Cap may be hand washed, rolled up or folded.
• Vintage denim inspired buckle-back design allows sizing down for custom fit.
• One size- measures 19.5” or 49.3 cm in circumference (approx. size S, 6 1/4 or toddler) with the ability to size down w/ buckle or increase approx. one size with cold water soak and headband stretch.
• Deadstock vintage metal buckle.
• The San Fernando Valley Mercantile Co. & Made in USA “shield logo” cotton printed labels.
• Hand rinsed & line dried.
• Proudly handcrafted one at a time in our Los Angeles workshop.
Caps have been artisan handcrafted in small numbers with meticulous care and attention to detail. Given their handmade nature, variations in fabric, stitching and shape are to be expected and embraced. Each cap is unique and no two are exactly alike.
Hand wash & hang to dry recommended.