• Constructed of 10 oz. hickory stripe denim.
• Single needle stitching w/ American made A&E Tex-60 cotton thread in natural.
• Pleated crown w/ ventilation eyelets.
• Washable visor w/ multiple rows of single needle stitching in our unique pattern. Cap may be hand washed, rolled up or folded.
• Vintage denim jacket & dungaree inspired buckle-back design allows sizing down for custom fit.
• Size S/M starts at 7 1/4, L/XL at 7 3/8 & XXL 7 3/4 with the ability to size down w/ buckle or increase approx. one size with cold water soak and headband stretch. Choose your correct size when ordering.
• Deadstock vintage metal buckle.
• The San Fernando Valley Mercantile Co. & Made in USA “shield logo” cotton printed labels.
• Hand rinsed & line dried.
• Proudly hand crafted one at a time in Los Angeles, CA USA.
Caps have been artisan hand crafted in small numbers with meticulous care and attention to detail. Given there hand made nature, variations in fabric, stitching and shape are to be expected and embraced. Each cap is unique and no two are exactly alike.
Hand wash & hang to dry recommended.