• Constructed of Cone White Oak 11.5 oz indigo 3 x 1 denim w/ grey weft & white selvedge.
• Single needle stitching in natural cotton thread.
• Refined pattern & fit. We've reduced crown & improved the visor while retaining the spirit and character of a true pleated engineers cap.
• Washable "soft" visor allowing cap to be hand washed, rolled or folded.
• Adjustable lace-back design to fit sizes 7 1/4” thru 7 3/4”.
• Antique nickle lace & ventilation eyelets.
• The San Fernando Valley Mercantile Co. & MADE IN USA printed label.
• Hand rinsed & line dried.
• Proudly MADE IN USA
Cap has been artisan hand crafted in small numbers with meticulous care. Given its hand-made and hand-finished nature, variations in fabric, stitching and shape are to be expected and celebrated. Each piece is unique and no two are exactly alike. Hand wash and hang to dry recommended.