• Inspired by vintage heavy duty natural canvas bags used by Bell Telephone linesmen back in the day.
• Added features for improved usability.
• Large bag measures 17” W x 7” x 17” H. Measures 22" across the top when closed.
• Constructed of heavy 24 oz water resistant duck canvas in natural.
• Single needle stitching w/ Tex-80 D-Core cotton thread in natural.
• Double layer bottom for durability.
• Short handle version features 5” drop.
• Handle design adds rigidity and structure allowing the bag to stand open unassisted.
• Hand set rivets at points of strain.
• One 13” W x 11” H and two 6” W x 7” H interior pockets.
• One 6” W x 7” H exterior pocket.
• Dump handle.
• The San Fernando Valley Mercantile Co. & Made in USA “shield logo” cotton printed labels.
• SFV MERCANTILE CO. indelible ink logo.
• Custom stencil & monogram available. Contact us for details.
• Removable, adjustable three piece leather strap available. See options.
• Proudly handcrafted one at a time in Los Angeles CA, USA.
Bags have been artisan handcrafted in small numbers with meticulous care and attention to detail. Given their handmade nature, variations in fabric, stitching and shape are to be expected and embraced. Each bag is unique and no two are exactly alike.
Machine washing is discouraged.